- Featured Story
What's 2 Do in Enid, area
Make sure to sign up for our What's 2 Do text alerts to remind you what's going on in Enid and northwest Oklahoma.Continued ...
- What's 2 Do in Enid, area
- Local news
Trojans say goodbye: 30 OBA seniors graduate during convocation
The ceremony Friday was steeped in the 102-year-old school’s tradition of faith.Continued ...
- Lawsuit settlement: Kremlin grain company, families of injured teens reach an agreement
- Youth thought drowned
- More than its share: Disasters have plagued Oklahoma over 60 years
- Five80 Coffeehouse not your usual coffee shop
- Trojans say goodbye: 30 OBA seniors graduate during convocation
- State, national, world
Oklahoma Legislature OKs tax breaks for storm victims
The bill approved unanimously in the Senate on Friday also provides sales tax breaks for businesses that donate inventory to help storm victims and property tax credits for property that increases in value after it's rebuilt.Continued ...
- Update: Company says it has permits to cross span
- Birth control coverage, Hobby Lobby fight up for federal appeal
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- 37-year-old man charged in Washington state ricin scare
- Oklahoma Legislature OKs tax breaks for storm victims
Moore, Moore, Moore
At times, when you are in the path of the most violent force on Earth, you are not in control. None of us are. And, you will not survive.Continued ...
- Vietnam Memorial Wall representatives are taking donations this weekend
- Letter: Enid News & Eagle should remove ‘no firearms’ signs
- Moore, Moore, Moore
- Progress 2013
2013 OUR HERITAGE, OUR FUTURE
The News & Eagle puts out an annual Progress edition. This year's 2013 Our Heritage, Our Future focuses the Enid area's rich heritage and its current and future endeavors.
Read individual stories on the enidnews.com site HERE
Our Progress edition also is available as part of our digital newspaper. Learn more about the ENE e-edition HERE.Continued ...
- 2013 OUR HERITAGE, OUR FUTURE
Kebabs: Health kick on a stick
Grilling is a simple way to feed your family well this summer. Start with a lean meat and a healthful marinade and then allow the grill to strip away additional fat for a heart-healthy and waist-friendly final result. Plus, grilling caramelizes the natural sugars in foods, which adds flavor without additional calories and fat.
May 24, 2013 1 Photo
- Boy Scouts: Yes to gay youths, no to adults
- Expert: Schools need shelters
- Kebabs: Health kick on a stick
- enidnews tv
- VIDEO Volunteering and cleaning up
- Siblings withstand storm in fridge
- Video archives: Big Blue Band in McDonalds Thanksgiving Day Parade 2012 in Chicago
- Snowstorm February 25, 2013
- Tip: Double click video to open a larger viewing window at youtube.com.