- Local news
- EPS holding relief drive for victims of Moore tornado
- Enid man arrested for alleged robbery at Enid convenience store
- Local Catholics are pushing church to recognize 1st Oklahoma martyr, saint
- Moore tornado disaster relief to get $1 million from Koch Industries
- Protest signs removed for city code violation
- Man pleads guilty in sex case
- Kansas man is killed when cycle hits deer
Garfield County’s problems highlight of Tuesday’s Infant Mortality Summit
The county has the second-highest infant mortality rate in Oklahoma.
- Absentee voters need to apply now for ballot
Enid schools have procedures, no safe rooms for students
Each Enid Public Schools site has a designated area where students will go in the event of a tornado warning, but there is not any rooms or areas, including two new schools built in the last two years, specifically designed to withstand a large tornado.
- More Local news Headlines