- Local news
Garfield County’s problems highlight of Tuesday’s Infant Mortality Summit
The county has the second-highest infant mortality rate in Oklahoma.
- Absentee voters need to apply now for ballot
Enid schools have procedures, no safe rooms for students
Each Enid Public Schools site has a designated area where students will go in the event of a tornado warning, but there is not any rooms or areas, including two new schools built in the last two years, specifically designed to withstand a large tornado.
Koch Industries gives $1 million to tornado recovery
The funds are to help people whose homes were destroyed by providing housing, transportation, clothing and other needs.
- Fighting fire station: Group formed against proposed Lions Park location
- Tax rebate protest: Company redeveloping Oakwood Mall speaks out
Residents encouraged to be aware of fraud
Anyone who suspects fraudulent storm relief efforts should call the National Center for Disaster Fraud.
2 involved in separate accidents
Man, woman both were in good condition Tuesday.
Teen is injured after motorcycle hits SUV
15-year-old Deon D. Randle suffered a leg injury in the collision.
Car seat checks to be conducted today
The checks will be provided 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the central fire station, 410 W. Garriott.
- More Local news Headlines
- Garfield County’s problems highlight of Tuesday’s Infant Mortality Summit