Garfield County OSU Extension Educator Marlene Buck will teach a class on how to construct a trendy, warm scarf made from a T-shirt on Wednesday, Nov. 7, at the Extension Office, 316 E. Oxford. This is a free workshop and open to the public. Contact the office at 237-1228 to register and get a supply list.
- Local news
- City offers sales tax rebate to Homeland building developer
- Benson says big water decisions are years away
- Click It or Ticket campaign gets local support
- Dollar General store site OK’d by MAPC
- EPS board approves change order on concrete at school
- Donations sought for tornado victims
Another storm system poised to hit Oklahoma
Enid's in a 'slight risk' area for severe weather later this afternoon, Mike Honigsberg says.
Officer treated and released after injuries from windstorm
After stormy Saturday, Enid remains dry, but storms are back in forecast today.
Speedway event organized with purpose of drawing in sponsors
About 150 to 200 people showed up for Sunday event to promote awareness.
Memorial Day service, activities are scheduled
Families of fallen Oklahoma military members will be honored at the Memorial Day ceremony, which will begin at 10 a.m. May 27.
- More Local news Headlines