ENID, Okla. — Debbie Wedel, of the Oklahoma Wheat Commission, will be demonstrating the process of baking fresh bread at 7 p.m. Monday at Garfield County Extension Center, 316 E. Oxford. The event is open to the public. Wedel will bring samples, tips, and materials to all who attend. Following the demonstration, the OHCE will be meeting for Fall Council.
- Local news
Donations being taken for tornado victims
Donations can be made by visiting www.redcross.org or $10 can be donated by texting “REDCROSS” to 90999. The donation will be added to your monthly cell phone bill. Monetary donations are being taken at the Red Cross office, 1023 West Elm, in Enid. A supply drop-off is at 2811 W. Garriott.
- City offers sales tax rebate to Homeland building developer
- Benson says big water decisions are years away
- Click It or Ticket campaign gets local support
- Dollar General store site OK’d by MAPC
- EPS board approves change order on concrete at school
- Donations sought for tornado victims
Another storm system poised to hit Oklahoma
Enid's in a 'slight risk' area for severe weather later this afternoon, Mike Honigsberg says.
Officer treated and released after injuries from windstorm
After stormy Saturday, Enid remains dry, but storms are back in forecast today.
Speedway event organized with purpose of drawing in sponsors
About 150 to 200 people showed up for Sunday event to promote awareness.
- More Local news Headlines
- Donations being taken for tornado victims