ENID, Okla. —
Public Library of Enid and Garfield County will be closed Friday for staff training. The library will resume regular hours, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday. Items can be returned Friday to the bookdrop in the alley between the library and the post office on the north side of the building.
ENID, Okla. —
- Local news
Officer treated and released after injuries from windstorm
After stormy Saturday, Enid remains dry, but storms are back in forecast today.
Speedway event organized with purpose of drawing in sponsors
About 150 to 200 people showed up for Sunday event to promote awareness.
Memorial Day service, activities are scheduled
Families of fallen Oklahoma military members will be honored at the Memorial Day ceremony, which will begin at 10 a.m. May 27.
Wine in grocery stores gets renewed look
Supporters still are trying to get proposal on ballot.
- Covington Amercan Legion Post will host Memorial Day service
- EPS school board meeting agenda includes recognition of Provines, Chautauqua program
- Atoka woman is injured in Kingfisher County as she stands near motorcycle struck by pickup
Digital success: EPD uses technology for writing tickets the past year
Tickets can be issued for any violation of city of Enid ordinance, not just traffic violations.
- Entirely legitimate to utterly ridiculous
- Bumper-to-bumper kids: Leonardo’s hosts Children’s Mental Health Awareness
- More Local news Headlines
- Officer treated and released after injuries from windstorm