ENID, Okla. —
Three people were arrested Thursday evening in the 2500 block of North Jefferson.
Sheriff Jerry Niles said deputies were called at about 5 p.m. to 2529 N. Jefferson to assist bail agents in executing a lawful arrest order for Robert Pollard, who failed to appear in district court.
The bail agents contacted the sheriff’s office when they received information Garland Manning, who also had outstanding arrest warrants, also may be inside the residence armed with a semi-automatic weapon.
Niles said Pollard, 22, and Manning, 24, were arrested after being pulled from the residence’s attic on the outstanding warrants. During a security sweep of the home, which is the residence of Ashley Davis, a magazine-loaded Glock 9mm was found.
“When we checked the serial number, we found it had been reported stolen to Enid Police Department in January,” Niles said. “Ms. Davis was advised of her rights and her statements were contradictory.”
Niles said the woman said the gun belonged to her father.
Davis was arrested on a complaints of possession of stolen property and harboring fugitives.
Niles said signs of narcotics use or narcotics sales were seen in the residence, and a search warrant for the residence was being applied for Thursday night.
Enid Police Department offered agency assistance, Niles said.
ENID, Okla. —
- Local news
Trojans say goodbye: 30 OBA seniors graduate during convocation
The ceremony Friday was steeped in the 102-year-old school’s tradition of faith.
- Lawsuit settlement: Kremlin grain company, families of injured teens reach an agreement
- Youth thought drowned
- More than its share: Disasters have plagued Oklahoma over 60 years
- Five80 Coffeehouse not your usual coffee shop
- City closing portion of Kesterfield for water line installation
- City rejects first union petition documents
- Local News Briefs for 5-25-13
- Fairview man injured in accident on U.S. 60
- Neurologist: Stroke victims need prompt attention
- More Local news Headlines
- Trojans say goodbye: 30 OBA seniors graduate during convocation