ENID, Okla. — Police
• Tonya Clem, Enid, reported between 12 a.m. and 3 p.m. Nov. 20, someone entered her residence and took unlisted items. Estimated value, $800.
• Julie Hobbs, Enid, reported someone entered her residence in the 1500 block of East Park and took unlisted items. Estimated value, $600.
• Lisa Ford, of Enid, reported sometime between 5:45 and 6:21 a.m., someone entered her residence in the 1800 block of Live Oaks and took a sound system, an Xbox 360, a PlayStation 3, two laptop computers, 20 DVDs, an Xbox Kinect system, five Xbox controllers, 20 Xbox games and an HDMI cable. Estimated value, $4,260.
• CK Telephone, 301 W. Maine, reported sometime between 1 and 7:45 a.m., someone entered a company van parked in the 200 block of North Johnson and took a black and gray backpack containing a Dell laptop and specialty cables. Estimated value, $1,040.
• Shandra Willson, of Enid, reported sometime between Nov. 18 and Nov. 21, someone took a washer and dryer from her home in the 600 block of West Rupe. Estimated value, $400.
• Kenneth Wade, of Enid, reported sometime between 6 p.m. Nov. 16 and 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, someone entered his property in the 3600 block of West Purdue and took a two-wheel black garden trailer, a red tool box, a set of Duralast combination wrenches, a ball peen hammer, a 1.5 inch Makita impact driver, a copper car radiator, an aluminum radiator, a gallon of gasoline and a DieHard jumper box. Estimated value, $942.
• Michelle Moritz, of Enid, reported sometime between March 1 and 1:45 p.m. Nov. 21, someone entered her home in the 3300 block of Bobolink and took a Fire Guard safe containing three birth certificates, two passports, two Social Security cards, three savings bonds, an Oklahoma Marriage license, two sets of Baptism and Communion records, a Gold Tiger’s Eye ring, a white-gold wedding ring, with a 1⁄4-carat diamond wrapped by eight smaller diamonds, a 1.61 carat diamond bezel set, assorted costume jewelry, a gold baby ring and a gold baby bracelet. Estimated value, $8,800.
• 4:21 p.m.: 902 E. Elm, medical assist with EMS.
• 5:09 p.m.: 4010 W. Gariott, motor vehicle accident with injuries.
• 5:15 p.m.: 3109 Neilson, rescue, EMS incident.
• 8:07 p.m.: 419 S. Garfield, outside rubbish fire.
• 8:07 p.m.: 625 N. 10th, no incident found on arrival at dispatch address.
• 9:53 p.m.: 3523 Edgewater, medical assist with EMS.
• 5:19 a.m.: 1518 Wynona, EMS call, excluding motor vehicle accident with injuries.